"Project Hummingbird" was the secret password for those attending the live stream, and people in the video were told they were part of "Project Cardinal".. I know I dismissed that anon saying the album could have a bird reference to it since she wears a sweater with birds on it, and I said that she only likes birds.. But maybe there is something to it…
Messing with Taylor Swift is pointless. Her exes do her wrong but she gets them back with her lyrics. A critic spoke very harshly of her and she wrote a song about it called “Mean” and won 3 Grammys. Like I mean I don’t even know why you all bother at this point like, give up, it’s her, she wins, you lose. Hahahahahahaha o shit hahaha yo. I’m a bad bitch, I’m a I’m a bad bitch [x4] Hahahahahaha
1. When she danced like no one was watching.
Like hello, she’s front row at the greatest concert that could ever exist.
2. When she showed her ex-boyfriend who’s ~*BoSs*~.
3. When she made fun of herself before the haters could.
SAME TAYLOR, SAME
4. When she was just as out of breath from dancing like a maniac to Miley as you were.
5. When she and Olivia Munn pulled a ~Kanye~ joke stunt.
"Luv u, gurl!"
6. When the cameras caught her being sassy with her BFF.
7. When she sent a message to the critics with her beautiful ~haters gonna hate~ shirt.
8. When she used her dress to add some flare to her dancing.
If you don’t use your wings of fabric for dancing then what even is the point?9. When she slayed her performance and stood there staring at the audience like *BOW DOWN*.10. When she couldn’t hide her hate for #Jelena.11. When she went crazy during “What Makes You Beautiful” like any true Directioner would.12. When she and JT reenacted her famous OMG I’M SO SURPRISED face.13. When Kanye stole her thunder and she kept her cool like the classy lady that she is.#rude14. When she got down to Kendrick Lamar.Straight vibing.
Basically, she’s the queen of award shows. So start counting down to the VMAs and seeing TSwizzle in all her true glory RIGHT NOW.
Keds ad | Fall 2014
So appropriate for fall, Taylor wore this cute cable knit pullover by the Gap that’s unfortunately sold out.
that’s really good but if you still haven’t bought the song please do so lets at least make sure it’s the biggest first week debut of 2014! (which is 438k)